Macleay Partners have write a paper sigmaessays.com identified that the traditional write a paper essay-writing-service.co business advisory services being offered to small and medium sized business do not adequately meet the needs of these businesses. Traditional service providers to this sector do not provide the information or skills needed to drive these businesses.
Macleay Partners focuses on the implementation of efficient process and effective technology to businesses to proactively manage information and allow us to provide timely professional advice. We understand that small to medium businesses are cost sensitive and value is a key driver in any decision. With this in mind we aim to build a relationship based upon trust, which the business relies upon for advice and believes plays a valuable role driving their businesses.
Macleay Partners has three key values, which we see underpinning our business and our offering to clients:
- An understanding of the importance of earning the trust of management;
- A focus on driving value for client, ensuring that clients see value in our offering; and
- Using technology to drive efficiencies in our practice and our clients businesses.
Justin Ward – Director
With experience in Tax, Audit and Insolvency in both big 4 and mid-tier firms, Justin has thrived working with businesses to solve their problems and assist them to grow.
However, through this work, Justin identified that SME businesses were not provided the service they deserved. In launching Macleay Partners, Justin’s aim is to provide businesses with a professional advisor who they can trust to give both timely and accurate advice.
- Chartered Accountant
- Masters of Business Law
- Bachelor of Business (accounting) / Bachelor of Information Systems
Phone: 0420 305 345
With more than 15 years experience in the building and construction industry, consultant Rob Berry has built an enviable reputation for turning around companies and projects that have hit challenges. Through his extensive professional experience, Rob has developed effective strategies that turn difficult situations in the building and construction industry into successful ventures.
- Master of Business, Property & Construction, RMIT University
- Grad. Construction Management, Project ManagemenT, RMIT University
- Bachelor of Business, Financial Accounting, Victoria University
Phone: 0413 341 225